Working Edge Ltd. is a small, efficient company offering robust technical solutions and consultancy for a broad spectrum of internet-related projects. Directors and principle developers John and Dave Alden offer a wealth of experience in a wide range of areas relating to the modern dynamic Worldwide Web.
Services offered include:
- Business consultancy
- Requirements analysis
- Project definition and phasing
- Technical consultancy
- Technical solutions architecting
- Information architecture including content modelling
- Component/API design
- Web software and infrastructure optimisation
- Technical documentation and training for developers
- Website builds
- Graphic design
- Technical project management
- Relational modelling in MySQL, Postgres or Oracle and XML content modelling
- Server-side programming in Perl, PHP, C or C++
- Dynamic content generation in e.g. PHP, XSLT or Template Toolkit
- Semantically valid, maintainable web pages in HTML/CSS
- Cross-browser compatible, smartphone and tablet-friendly web pages
- Mobile and Tablet applications with HTML5
- Mapping and geolocation web/mobile applications
"Dave is a fantastic Cordova/PhoneGap developer. Since first being in contact with him to this day, he has been prompt at replying to messages and responding to any actions that need seeing to. After getting feedback from our clients, they have been singing his praises and I would recommend him to anyone" Zaahid, January 2015, 'NICE Mobile Apps'
"Dave can deliver great results in a short space of time and understands how to translate requirements through to the finished operational product. His expertise and creativity enabled him to deliver a solid operational prototype for us to meet our client's deadlines." Will, October 2013, 'Android app for Mobo Awards 2013'
"Dave was presented with a complex set of requirements and provided a systematic and logical approach to identifying options and recommending a strategy for implementation." Rob, September 2013, 'XML structured document authoring'
See our endorsements page for more recommendations.